Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One Year Pics

It was that time: One Year Pictures! The question that always gets tagged along with that is, where do I go? Will they turn out? Will the photographer be kind? Too goofy? Not goofy enough?

Well, we decided to forego all the other options and just go straight to Holly!

Who is Holly? Well, Holly is my cousin. Holly takes amazing pictures. And Holly is so creative and fun. Here's a picture I took of Holly in action!



It was VERY hard for me to pick which pictures to post here as they are all my favorite in many ways! So here are a few to enjoy! The rest are posted at our MobileMe site. This is the easiest way for me to post new videos and photos so check it often! This site is connected with my Mac and just uploads as I do. It's so awesome to have a Mac!


http://gallery.me.com/jvoller.


Look at these pictures by Holly! All of these pictures were taken in downtown Rockford where we live. I wanted Celia to see where she grew up and where Mommy and Daddy hung out before Celia came to be.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really good! Celia looks fabulous, as usual...but Holly was able to perfectly capture her spirit.

Nikki said...

Holly did a great job- and she had such a cute girl to shoot. She looks so much like you Jeannie!

Sunny said...

Celia is beautiful. I agree with Erin Holly really seemed to capture her spirit! What a sweet fun loving girl! Is she trying her feet at walking yet?

tt said...

she's beautiful! and, she has great taste in restaurants :)